When contacting us, please remember that we might be busy with other patients - we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Transferring your care to BACFC

If you are not a UK resident please contact privatepatientsexternal@uhbristol.nhs.uk to discuss whether you are entitled to NHS care.

If you are would like to transfer your care to BACFC your GP or CF consultant must refer you by writing to Dr Bell at the above address.